Thursday 7 October 2010

The Script Top 10

1) For the First Time

“first ever song I heard of the script which made me like the band. its just a super song. one of the best song that I have ever heard”

2) Breakeven

“For some reason, I can’t get this song out of my head...”

Celestiuslisten to sample of Breakeven


3) The Man Who Can't Be Moved

“Yes, yes, yes. Forever. I was surely "moved" by this song!”

cheesemasterlisten to sample of The Man Who Can't Be Moved

4) Before the Worst

listen to sample of Before the Worst



5) We Cry

listen to sample of We Cry



6) Talk You Down

listen to sample of Talk You Down



7) Rusty Halo

listen to sample of Rusty Halo



8) The End Where I Begin

listen to sample of The End Where I Begin



9) Fall for Anything

listen to sample of Fall for Anything



10) If You See Kay

listen to sample of If You See Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment