Tuesday 28 August 2012

The Scripts Danny take stands for Cher Lloyd!!

Cher Lloyd in her recent gig at V festival faced the awful experience. Cher Lloyd was seen running off the stage in tears after one audience member launched a bottle of urine at her.

"That's an awful thing to to happen to such a young girl, and I hope she doesn't take offence from it," he told Gigwise. "I would probably have said the organisers could have seen that before it happened.

"I'm surprised it happened at V fest, that's quite a 'pop' festival. I guess the V festival-goers are going to go to watch the left-of-centre acts, but then I guess ones that are so straight forward, ones that have come off the television."

Example & Professor Green also defended the singer after the incident.


Writing on Twitter, Prof Green said: "Someone needs to have a word with themselves... how f**king disgusting can people be? Chin up @cherlloyd.

"It's easier to walk away from a stage if you don't like an artist than it is to fill a bottle with p**s and launch it, surely?"

He added: "I got hit with a pound coin once. I suspect it cost the person who threw it more than it did me.
"I'd take the hate and the success over being unsuccessful and as stuck as I was before any day of the week."

Example also waded in, quipping: "Whilst i'm not a fan of Cher Lloyd I don't think anyone deserves bottles of piss thrown at them. Stick to plain old booing in future people."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment